His Unfailing Love


The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!" The LORD is wonderfully good to those who wait for him and seek him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the LORD.  Lamentations 3:22-25



In Outer Banks, North Carolina.  A beautiful view of the ocean and a
reminder of God's unfailing love.
We sometimes find ourselves in the midst of a mess and wonder "how did all this happen?"  I have been there many times.  I have often felt like I was drowning in a sea of unfortunate circumstances and bad decisions and in despair fell to my knees pleading with God for answers and a way out. We have all been there.  We may have been overwhelmed with financial burdens, raising children alone, or marital problems.  What hurt the most in my despair was that the dilemmas were a result of my own bad decisions.  Living life the way I wanted, never stopping to really hear from the Lord.  Yet, even in the midst of our bad decisions, our mistakes, our mess - God still loves us completely and perfectly.  When we are in the midst of mess - we are covered in God's love. God is FAITHFUL.  His love for us never tires or runs out.  With each rising of the sun, the moment our eyes flicker open, God is patiently waiting for us give Him our hearts.  He loves you.  

What is our response to this faithful and great love?  We wait on Him and seek Him with all of our heart.  Whatever mess you may be in right now - lay it at the feet of Jesus . . . all of it!   Give Him your mess and let Him bless you . . . abundantly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment