Where Do I Begin?

I will begin...between breaths. Have you ever laughed so hard, cried so deeply, experienced an emotion so raw - that you had to catch your breath? There are those few seconds between breaths where you anxiously reach for the next breath, trusting it will be there. Hoping it will be there...or else. Or else... you stop breathing. You choke, gasp, fall apart.

Sometimes life is like that. We enter season when we feel like we are between breaths. We are hanging on. Waiting. Not sure how to rest or what to do until the next breath comes. It may be a tragic event that has left you breathless. A relationship that has gone terribly wrong. An illness, a financial crisis. Or just a series of things called "life" that has left us between breaths.

This blog is devoted to exploring those moments. That season. And yes, I know it is a season. As I am between breaths, I know it is a season. That this moment, this anxious waiting for the next breath will not last forever. There will be a moment when I will breathe in and out - effortlessly again.

Hope...that is what they call that. When you know there is more to come. I know the next breath is coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. WoW , Love this ,yes yes we all have been out of breath at one point in our life and I am feeling out of breath at this point, this is an awesome blog, just remember you will catch your breath soon and very soon just don't stop pumping your air.just keep your smile.

    ReplyDelete